‘Les Coteaux’ Cottage
‘Les Coteaux’ is a comfortable and independent 140sqm house set over both floors of the listed outbuilding.
It has been totally renovated in 2017. The elegant atmosphere in this cottage stems from its high ceilings in every room. Walls and ceilings are made of lime and straw coating and exposed timber structure, and the floor is paved with antique floor tiles throughout. Every room has been decorated with care by the owners’ antique hunts and travel.
- Ground floor: 25sqm living room / 25sqm fully-equipped kitchen
- Second floor: floor entrance 10sqm / 40sqm ‘Layon’ suite (en-suite large shower and toilet) / 45sqm ‘Bonnezeaux’ suite (mezzanine for a fifth guest, en-suite bath and toilet)
- private terrace with table and chairs
- Free high speed wi-fi
- Coffee, tea and basic products to start you on your stay
- Breakfast offered as an option
2×160, 1×90 (mezzanine)
The 12-meter pool, the 12 acres of garden, the bikes, the Red living room, the terrace opening onto the French garden and a laundry room are all freely accessible.
Linens, tea & coffee are provided as well as organic basic kitchen and cleaning products.
A copious breakfast with local or organic products can be served in a basket right at your door as an option (15€ per guest).
On Sundays and Mondays evenings, when many local restaurants are closed, a complete dinner option made with local or organic food is available (starter, main dish, cheese and dessert, 25€ per guest).
When would you like to stay?
Booking terms & conditions
Once your payment has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email with your booking details.
Changes in booking is free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival and subject to availability.
In the case of cancellation or no-show, fees will be as follow:
- free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival;
- between 15 and 29 days before arrival, 50% of the stay will be collected;
- less than 15 days before arrival, 100% of the stay will be collected.
Your chosen lodging will be available from 4pm on the check-in day and until 1pm on check-out day.
For your own serenity and your farm animals’, as well as to avoid any risk of allergies, we unfortunately cannot accommodate pets.