‘Maine & Loire’ Suite
‘Maine & Loire’ is a suite on the first floor of the Manoir, facing the perspective of the French garden. Its three large windows embrace the entire garden and the Loire valley.
It has been totally renovated in 2018 and the antique character has been preserved: the mullioned windows are multicolour stained-glass and the walls and ceiling are made of exposed timber structure and lime coating.
- 50sqm suite: entrance / dressing-room / sleeping room with 160cm king size bed / living room with a comfortable convertible sofa / en-suite large shower and toilet
- Coffee, tea and bar fridge provided inside the suite
- Breakfast included
1×160, 1×120 (convertible)
The 12-meter pool, the 12 acres of garden, the bikes, the Red living room, the terrace opening onto the French garden and a laundry room are all freely accessible.
Linens, tea & coffee are provided; a copious breakfast with local or organic products is also included in the price of the suite.
On Sundays and Mondays evenings, when many local restaurants are closed, a complete dinner option made with local or organic food is available (starter, main dish, cheese and dessert, 25€ per guest).
When would you like to stay?
Booking terms & conditions
Once your payment has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email with your booking details.
Changes in booking is free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival and subject to availability.
In the case of cancellation or no-show, fees will be as follow:
- free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival;
- between 15 and 29 days before arrival, 50% of the stay will be collected;
- less than 15 days before arrival, 100% of the stay will be collected.
Your chosen lodging will be available from 4pm on the check-in day and until 1pm on check-out day.
For your own serenity and your farm animals’, as well as to avoid any risk of allergies, we unfortunately cannot accommodate pets.