‘Petit Louet’ Cottage
‘Petit Louet’ is a confortable and independent 45sqm studio created in the manor’s former kitchen on the ground floor. It offers views to the Main courtyard and the topiary garden.
The cottage has been totally renovated in 2017. Its antique character is preserved with its period chimney, floor tiles and exposed timber structure. It is also equipped with design furniture, mostly from the 30s to the 60s.
- Large main room with sleeping area with 160cm king size bed, sitting area, kitchenette and eating area
- En-suite large shower and toilet
- Private terrace with table and chairs
- Free high speed wi-fi
- Coffee, tea and basic products provided to start you on your stay
- Breakfast offered as an option
The 12-meter pool, the 12 acres of garden, the bikes, the Red living room, the terrace opening onto the French garden and a laundry room are all freely accessible.
Linens, tea & coffee are provided as well as organic basic kitchen and cleaning products.
A copious breakfast with local or organic products can be served in a basket right at your door as an option (15€ per guest).
When would you like to stay?
Booking terms & conditions
Once your payment has been accepted, you will receive a confirmation email with your booking details.
Changes in booking is free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival and subject to availability.
In the case of cancellation or no-show, fees will be as follow:
- free of charge up to 30 days prior to arrival;
- between 15 and 29 days before arrival, 50% of the stay will be collected;
- less than 15 days before arrival, 100% of the stay will be collected.
Your chosen lodging will be available from 4pm on the check-in day and until 1pm on check-out day.
For your own serenity and your farm animals’, as well as to avoid any risk of allergies, we unfortunately cannot accommodate pets.