`Les Coteaux` cottage
’Les Coteaux’ is a comfortable and independent 140sqm house set over both floors of the listed outbuilding.
It has been totally renovated in 2017. The elegant atmosphere in this cottage stems from its high ceilings in every room. Walls and ceilings are made of lime and straw coating and exposed timber structure, and the floor is paved with antique floor tiles throughout. Every room has been decorated with care by the owners’ antique hunts and travel.
- Ground floor: 25sqm living room / 25sqm fully-equipped kitchen
- Second floor: floor entrance 10sqm / 40sqm ‘Layon’ suite (en-suite large shower and toilet) / 45sqm ‘Bonnezeaux’ suite (mezzanine for a fifth guest, en-suite bath and toilet)
- private terrace with table and chairs
- Coffee, tea and basic products to start you on your stay
- Breakfast offered as an option
2x160, 1×90 (mezzanine)
Comments are closed.