’Petit Louet’ cottage
’Petit Louet’ is a confortable and independent 45sqm studio created in the manor’s former kitchen on the ground floor. It offers views to the Main courtyard and the topiary garden.
The cottage has been totally renovated in 2017. Its antique character is preserved with its period chimney, floor tiles and exposed timber structure. It is also equipped with design furniture, mostly from the 30s to the 60s.
- Large main room with sleeping area with 160cm king size bed, sitting area, kitchenette and eating area
- En-suite large shower and toilet
- Private terrace with table and chairs
- Coffee, tea and basic products provided to start you on your stay
- Breakfast offered as an option